(BUS 13) Scott Cook and Intuit (9-396-282)
1. Succinctly describe Intuit's strategy.
2. Describe the current alignment of Porter's five
competitive forces in the computer-automated, personal finance
3. Do you foresee any changes in the strength of
the competitive forces? What if anything is driving these changes.
4. How would you describe Intuit's core competence?
5. Locate what Scott Cook calls Intuit's "future"
phase products on the newness map, the opportunity risk map, the
product life cycle, and the technology adoption life cycle.
6. If you were Cook, what market research tools
would you ask your marketing department to apply to the task of
defining the requirements for Intuit's "future" phase